Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Failure to comply with the Terms may result in your access to the Service revoked and termination of your account.
The Service is operated by Subbiemetrics Ltd. (“We”/”Us”/”Our”). Registered address: Subbiemetrics Ltd.,2/3 Exchange Place,International Financial Services Centre, Dublin, D01 AE27. Correspondence address: Subbiemetrics Ltd.,2/3 Exchange Place,International Financial Services Centre, Dublin, D01 AE27. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change these Terms without prior notice. By continuing to use the Service you accept the new Terms.
- You must be legally capable of entering into a contract.
- You’re responsible for the security of your account and your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with this obligation. We recommend long passwords and using a secure password management software.
- You’re responsible for all activity within your account.
- You must not use the Service or any tools provided by us for any illegal activity or to violate any laws.
- You must provide your legal full name and a correct email address when creating the account.
- You may invite others to collaborate with you, up to the limit specified by your subscription plan.
- By signing up for the Service you agree to be contacted by us about the Service (this includes occasional marketing emails). You can unsubscribe from any marketing communication using the “unsubscribe” link provided.
- We try to ensure that the Service is always online, to the best of our abilities. However, we don’t guarantee any level of availability and won’t be liable for any losses or damage caused by downtime (planned or unplanned) of the Service.
- There will be planned maintenance involving downtime carried on from time to time. We’ll try to schedule it during weekends to lower the impact for users. Look out for announcements on Twitter: @subbiemetrics
- We reserve the right to remove all content from the service, including the content you uploaded to your account, without notice if we find it necessary for the Service, however we will do our best to avoid it ever happening.
- The Service requires cookies to function properly. By using the Service you agree to the cookies from the Service to be put on your device. The cookies help the Service to distinguish you from other users.
- Other than as expressed in these Terms, we don’t make any specific promises about the Service. We don’t make any commitments about the functionality of the Service, their reliability or availability. We may add and remove functionality at any time without prior notice. The Service is provided “as is”.
- The support for the Service is only available in English, via email.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- By uploading content to the Service, you confirm that you’re the owner of the content and/or you have a permission to access and manipulate it.
- You retain all rights and are solely responsible for the consequences of the content being uploaded to your account (even when content is uploaded by others who have accounts under your account).
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you upload to the Service.
- The look and feel of this Service is protected by the law. You’re not allowed to copy any elements of it without written permission from us.
- We try to ensure the safety of the Service, including the content uploaded to your account to the best of our abilities.
- Your data is encrypted in transit between the Service and your devices (HTTPS).
- Your data is not encrypted at rest.
- The billing details you provide are processed and stored by Paddle, which is a trusted, PCI compliant third-party. Your billing details never touch any of our servers. Please see Paddle’s Terms of Service for details.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading, Downgrading
- You’re offered a no-obligation, 30-day trial. After the trial you can continue to use the service for free if the number of your paying customers fits within Basic plan's limits. If you have more paying customers than allowed in Basic plan, you won't have access to the service until you pay for a subscription.
- All plans are billed in advance.
- Failure to pay for a chosen subscription will result in your account being suspended. We will contact you to notify you of the failed payment and suspend your account after the third unsuccessful payment attempt.
- Any upgrade or downgrade will result in a new invoice being generated and payment taken on the same day. Your previous subscription will be prorated and the resulting credit used towards the new subscription. This also includes yearly plans.
- To downgrade to a specific plan, you will have to be within its limits, including the number of users, and paying customers allowed.
- Unless you cancelled your account, the subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle, and you authorise us to collect the applicable annual or monthly subscription fee.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- Prices of all subscription plans for the Service are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
- All prices shown are in United States Dollars (USD).
- The refunds are processed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to properly cancel the account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from within the Service, by going to Settings section and choosing to delete your account from there.
- You may cancel at any time. If you cancel, your account will be immediately closed, and all data within your account removed.
- We do not offer refunds for unused time within the billing period.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- Your data will be fully removed from the Service (and any backups) within 180 days of the termination of your account.
- You understand that we use third-party products and services in order to provide the Service.
- The Service is provided “as is”. We and our suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither us nor our suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- In no event will we, or our suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to us under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our contractors, and our licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
- The failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The laws of Ireland will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the courts in Ireland and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- Any questions about these Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org